The Arts Club Dubai unveils an amazing opportunity for a talented artisan to join our passionate and creative team.
The Head Waiter/Waitress will be responsible for directing and supporting the seamless running of the outlet by providing a highly efficient and effective service, ensuring standards are maintained and members and guests needs are anticipated and fulfilled. He/she will act as one of the service team during operation, ensuring that the guest service is consistent regardless of which team member is serving them.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
• Take orders and deliver food dishes following the department Standard Operating Procedures
• Promote sales and build up good relationship with members and guests, and ensure a positive and lasting guest experience by obtaining direct feedback
• Provide coaching and motivation to team members in all aspects during service, and ensure all guests receive the best possible level of service, care and knowledge
• Handle requests, enquiries and complaints in a professional and courteous manner
• Liaise with the kitchen regarding all food related issues, and with reception team on all guest related information, preferences and return time
• Ensure that all crockery, cutlery and any other objects and equipment needed for service are prepared and available
• Ensure that the outlet is clean and presentable throughout the opening times
• Monitor the daily checklist and ensure all opening and closing duties are completed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in same or similar role in luxury hotels or fine dining restaurant
• Excellent level of English, written and spoken
• Knowledge of Food and Beverage applications
• Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
• Excellent team management, communication and listening skills
• Demonstrate integrity in all dealings and maintain high level of confidentiality
• Ability to work long shifts and stand for the extended period of time
The Arts Club Dubai is offering a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Required skills: Point of Sale, Basic Knowledge of Wines, Basic Beers/Spirits Knowledge, Fine Dining Experience, Knowledge of Wine Pairings, Knowledge of Coffees, Knowledge of Teas, Excellent spoken English
The Arts Club Dubai
It will be the first international outpost of the celebrated and historical private members’ club, established in 1863 in Mayfair, London. The Club’s brand new membership will form an exciting new community of like-minded, diverse and dynamic people, all hailing from different cultures and sectors, from the region and further afield.
A lifestyle for its members
The Club will provide its members with a home away from home: a sanctuary for those seeking comfort, hospitality and elegance, with a level of quality, service and attention to detail that will leave them wanting for nothing.
It will also be an office away from the office, where members seeking a more relaxed environment in which to conduct business can do so at ease, either in a social and convivial setting or in a more private and secluded space.