The Arts Club Dubai unveils an amazing opportunity for a talented artisan to join our passionate and creative team.
Income and Credit Manager is responsible for daily audit control over The Club's revenue, processing of charges to city ledger accounts, customer inquiries, preparation of account statements, account reconciliation, research and processing of credit card charge backs, processing of payments. Additionally, responsible for the efficient operation of The Club's Credit and Collections for all sales activities related to extending credit, prompt collection, maintenance, and control of The Club's account receivables.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
• Complete daily revenue balancing and audit of The Club revenue against individual department reports on timely and accurate manner with explanation of the Variance Analysis and reporting any irregularities
• Review the Daily Credit Card Reconciliation and General Cashier Summary Balance with Micros and Back office Systems
• Daily review and transferal of the sales ledger invoices from point of sale (POS) to the sales ledger system
• Oversee the invoicing and collection of all pre-payments and advance deposits due per contract or policy for future group account
• Work with the Membership, Sales and Events Departments to ensure that groups, and functions comply with The Club advance deposit requirements. Notifying them of any payments received and assisting them with obtaining any balances due
• Ensure that credit balances, non-zero balance accounts, credit card charge backs and returned checks are managed in a timely manner according to The Club policies and procedures
• Prepare all audit-reports to be submitted and file the appropriate reports in the audit pack
• Brief and train new Food & Beverage and Front desk cashiers
• Review revenue breakdown and prepare monthly VAT, taxes, service charge and tip allocation
• Supervise and administration of The Club credit policies and collection processes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in same or similar role in luxury hotels
• Excellent level of English, written and spoken
• Experience in Micros Symphony, Microsoft Dynamics, Adaco, Microsoft CRM
• Strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrate integrity in all dealings and maintain high level of confidentiality
The Arts Club Dubai is offering a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Required skills: Microsoft CRM, Adaco, Microsoft Dynamics, Micros Symphony, Strong problem-solving abilities, Excellent English Spoken and Written
The Arts Club Dubai
It will be the first international outpost of the celebrated and historical private members’ club, established in 1863 in Mayfair, London. The Club’s brand new membership will form an exciting new community of like-minded, diverse and dynamic people, all hailing from different cultures and sectors, from the region and further afield.
A lifestyle for its members
The Club will provide its members with a home away from home: a sanctuary for those seeking comfort, hospitality and elegance, with a level of quality, service and attention to detail that will leave them wanting for nothing.
It will also be an office away from the office, where members seeking a more relaxed environment in which to conduct business can do so at ease, either in a social and convivial setting or in a more private and secluded space.