About the job
Citadines Apart’hotels offer contemporary and sleek studios and apartments with modern comforts, business connectivity and additional services that can be customised to our guest’s lifestyle and needs.
We are seeking a confident, experienced and a highly efficient Maintenance Technician to join our Citadines Islington London team. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will support the property’s maintenance requirements from preventative maintenance to urgent repairs, along with Health & Safety.
As Maintenance Technician you will be required to:
- Respond to maintenance requests and support the team to rectify any maintenance issues within agreed deadlines and audit requirements
- Carry out preventative maintenance, per the required schedule
- Ensure relationships with key suppliers and contractors are upheld and compliant
- Ensure any contractors carrying out work in the property are certified and are following safe working practices
- Attend operational and health & safety meetings regularly
To be successful as a Maintenance Technician ideally you must have:
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance experience
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
- Proficient level of IT systems including Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate understanding of general health-safety & fire safety, including COSH, and Legionella awareness and prevention
In return, we will provide you with:
- A competitive Salary and genuine career opportunities within our business
- Valuable training sessions, along numerous other learning and development opportunities
- (If relocating) 30 days of relocation accommodation within one of our properties, whilst you find permanent lodging
- A PERKBOX subscription with benefits, discounts and savings available from your first day
The Ascott Limited is one of the leading international lodging owner-operators based in Singapore. Operating units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With our vast growth and ambitious plan to reach 160,000 units in our portfolio by 2023, we are always looking for committed individuals.
If you are passionate about a career in hospitality that offers alternative lodging facilities to the conventional hotel concept, we look forward to hearing from you.
- £22000.00 per annum
- Department: Maintenance
- Language required: English.
The leading serviced residence owner-operators, The Ascott Limited is a Singapore-owned company with over 30,000 operating serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Currently, with more than 22,000 units under development, the Company accounts to a total of more than 53,000 units in over 300 properties.
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.