This role is 32 hours per week.
Quest Apartments Hotels has over 170 properties in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the United Kingdom. You'll find a Quest Apartment Hotel in regions and cities, close to head offices, business centres and major tourist destinations.
The position presents a great opportunity to work in a well-established, dynamic, and friendly growing team environment, under the banner of the highly successful and established Quest Group brand.
Quest Liverpool City Centre are seeking a confident Receptionist to become part of our team. Our property operates 24/7; therefore the department works on an early (7am-3.30pm) or late (3pm-11.30pm) shift basis. Night shifts are also available.
As a Front Office Receptionist, you will be required to:
- Offer a warm welcome and departure experience to our guests in accordance with the Company’s standards, while providing reliable information and support services throughout their experience with us
- Take ownership in managing guest expectations by constantly seeking opportunities to personalise with the guests’ needs, travel purposes, plans, etc.
- Take initiative in accommodating the customers’ needs in a resourceful manner (internal and external clients)
- Effectively communicate with guests, visitors and team members in person, by telephone or email in a courteous manner at all times
- Be pro-active in the learning and development of administrative tasks, procedures, processes and standards and ensure correct practice
- Ensure that all set shift tasks are carried out according to the required standard and take responsibility in providing full handovers to all relevant parties/ shifts
Ideally you must have:
- Previous experience in the customer service sector
- Knowledge of RMS is desirable, otherwise training will be provided
- Proficient level of IT systems
- Fluent English, both verbal and written (bilingualism is highly desirable)
- A good understanding of versatility and the ability to apply this competence on the job role
In return, we will provide you with:
- A competitive Salary and genuine career opportunities within our business
- Valuable training sessions on RMS, along numerous other learning and development opportunities
- Great benefits, including 28 days annual leave (including the 8 English bank holidays), discounted hotel rates across Europe and a Perkbox membership
About UsThe Ascott Limited
is one of the largest international lodging owner-operators based in Singapore. Our portfolio of brands operate as Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection, lyf, HARRIS, FOX HARRIS, YELLO, POP!, Préférence and HARRIS Vertu, which are represented in key cities of Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With our vast growth and ambitious plan to reach 160,000 residences in our portfolio by 2023, we are always looking for committed individuals.
If you are passionate about a career in hospitality that offers alternative lodging facilities to the conventional hotel concept, we look forward to hearing from you.