EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Assists the Director of Human Resources in maintaining positive internal and external relationships with employees. Utilizes PeopleSoft to provide support to the Human Resources Department/Hotel in the achievement of the business goals and strategies and to carry out the daily activities of the Human Resource Office. Additionally, he/she focuses on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success; as well as ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as company policies.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Human Resources Operations
• Assists with any process administration and the collation of data for relevant reports.
• Assists, where necessary, with PeopleSoft data maintenance and tracking.
• Updates and distributes relevant information databases as required.
• Updates data on the celebratory dates/Contact list etc.
• Ensures employee files contain required paperwork, are properly maintained, and secured.
• Ensures terminated employee files are retained for the required length of time.
• Ensures compliance with procedure for accessing, reviewing, and auditing employee files.
• Ensures medical records are maintained in a separate, secure, and confidential medical file.
• Assists with the implementation of the engagement survey action plan.
Managing Recruitment and Hiring Process
• Provides full administration support for applicant tracking system(s).
• Coordinates and compiles with relevant recruitment and hiring policies and procedures.
• Maintains the recruitment database.
• Ensures that all recruits have full reference and background checks and CRB checks, where required.
• Ensures interviews are conducted as per recommended guidelines.
Managing Employee Total Compensation
• Supports the administration of payroll through applicable systems.
• Assists with any Compensation and Benefits data compilation.
• Manages employee benefit eligibility review process and changes employee’s status as necessary; communicates change in status to affected employees.
• Conducts annual wage survey to ensure rates of pay are competitive in the market.
• Ensures wages are paid in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures and all applicable laws.
• Ensures performance appraisal processes are in place, reviews are conducted in a timely manner, and increases are processed.
Managing Employee Training and Development
• Coordinates the administration of all training nominations, training completion and attendance, ensuring databases are fully up to date.
• Provides support with trainings, as required.
• Collaborates with management team to ensure departmental orientation processes are in place and employees receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
• Tracks and publishes the transfers and promotions of employees.
Maintaining Employee Relations
• Assists with regular communication regarding all employee benefits.
• Assists with the administration of any employment relations issue.
• Provides a sounding board for employees who may need to discuss personal issues, and maintains confidentiality at all times.
• Assists with the organization of any employee events.
• Ensures that all leavers complete an exit interview and that details are complied to assist the hotel retention strategy.
• Utilizes an “open door” policy to acknowledge employee problems or concerns in a timely manner, ensures employee issues are referred to either the Human Resources Manager, Director of Human Resources or department manager for resolution.
• Assists with the administration of recognition programs for employees; provides suggestions to improve existing programs or introduces new concepts to maintain employee interest and involvement.
- Job type
- Khwaeng Silom, Bangkok, Thailand
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible