Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via online at - https://sagehospitality.jobs/chicago-il/senior-restaurant-manager/0C87ADF4AF874855970CC74D89DAD380/job/
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Sage Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Achieve both revenue and profit budgets
- Improve all sources of guest satisfaction
- Develop internal talent into next Sage Restaurant Group leaders
- Establish outstanding relationships within the thriving Chicago community
- The ideal candidate has a background in high volume independent restaurants or hotels, strong business acumen, and proven track record of developing marketing techniques to develop strategies that drive scalable business. Bachelor degree is highly preferred.
- Requires thorough knowledge of the restaurant/hotel practices and procedures in order to perform non-repetitive analytical work. May require knowledge of policies and procedures and the ability to determine course of action based on these guidelines.
- Supervision/management communication skills are required.
- Requires ability to investigate and analyze current activities or information and make logical conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to make occasional decisions which are generally guided by established policy and procedures.
- Excellent comprehension for assisting with guest and associate matters. Interpreting instructions from superiors.
- Excellent vision required for seating guests, expediting food, cleaning equipment, reading floor plans, charts, schedules.
- Must have excellent oral communication for communicating with guests and associates, issuing instructions and communicating policies.
- Excellent comprehension required to read and implement policies and procedures; writing schedules and reading forecast and SOPs.
- Must have knowledge of chemicals/agents for training purposes.
- More than two years of post high school education.
- 2-5 years of management experience in either restaurants or hotels
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Chicago Loop, Chicago, IL, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible