Salary - up to £30,000 per annum
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - 1 year in a quality restaurant
The Cadogan Arms are seeking a Reception Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing's food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reception Manager looking for an opportunity in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
The Cadogan Arms is unique, reflecting its heritage and location, but founded on the core values and principles. Sustainability, provenance, seasonality and traceability shines through, with each venue putting our producers as the stars of our offering. Always striving to be the best local restaurant in the area we occupy, we will always cook from fresh and make this clear through our marketing.
James Knappett, of two Michelin-star Kitchen Table in Fitzrovia is culinary director, which is a sign of how important the food is at The Cadogan Arms. Heading our kitchen day-to-day is The Harwood Arms and The Ledbury alumnus Alex Harper, and the pair are aiming to create a food and drink offering which celebrates British produce and the return of community driven, neighbourhood dining. Drinks at The Cadogan Arms will showcase exclusive beers, cask and craft ales alongside an extensive wine list and contemporary cocktails.
As Reception Manager, you be responsible for providing a warm and genuine welcome to our guests, delivering an exceptional standard of service and memorable customer experience, and you will continually lead and inspire the front of house team to do the same.
If you have experience in the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Prior experience as a Reception Manager or Head Receptionist in a fast paced, quality restaurant;
- Welcoming and interacting with our guests in a professional and friendly manner, building rapport to encourage their repeat custom;
- Effectively managing reservations and walk-ins to maximise covers during service;
- Handling face to face, telephone and email queries in a polite, professional and diplomatic manner.
- 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
- A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
- Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group;
- A supportive, people-focussed culture;
- Free meals on duty;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Employee of the Month and Long Service awards;
- 28 days' holiday per year;
- Great staff parties.
JKS Restaurants’ portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table, Sabor and Lyle’s; as well as Hoppers, BAO, Brigadiers, Berenjak, Motu and Flor. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.
JKS Restaurants’ portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table, Sabor and Lyle’s; as well as Bubbledogs, Hoppers, Bao, Xu, Brigadiers, Berenjak, Motu and Flor. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.