The Cavendish London is a 230 bedroom 4-star deluxe hotel, perfectly located in the heart of central London''s Piccadilly, equidistant from Green Park and Piccadilly Circus stations.
We are a contemporary hotel, with great facilities, including 5 well equipped & stylish Meeting/Conference Rooms, a relaxing Lounge and Cocktail Bar and fine dining restaurant.
Part of the Food & Beverage team, we are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and professional Hotel Bartender with a passion for service excellence to join our hotel.
On any given shift, you will be required to:
• Deliver authentic and knowledgeable service to our guests, promoting a personalised experience and maximising better sales opportunities overall
• Be fully knowledgeable in all service techniques, menus and drink list and continuously developing your skills whilst assisting with menu conceptualisation
• Take initiative in offering full support to any guest or colleague requiring any form of assistance in a prompt, caring and helpful manner
• Provide exceptional service to our guests by demonstrating full knowledge of our products, services and facilities
• Process orders through Micros and make sure that all checks are closed whilst ensuring a correct cash drop and float balance
Ideally you must have:
• Genuine passion for cocktails and working in a bar environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• A good command of English is essential
• Previous experience in mixology is of advantage
For our successful candidates, we offer:
• Uniform and Meals on Duty
• A strong training and culture
• Staff Benefits upon passing probation, e.g. staff stay rates, Perkbox & much more!
The Cavendish London is managed by The Ascott Limited, the world’s largest Serviced Residence owner-operator.
The Cavendish London is accredited with a number of accolades, including being recognised as one of the top 100 Best Small Companies to work for (2010 - 2014) and one of the Top 50 Best Hospitality Employers in 2013 and 2014.
This is your opportunity to join our award winning hotel & team.
- Job type
- St. James's, London, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
The Ascott Limited - UK
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.