What will I be doing?
- Processes hours for pay of hotel team members
- Prepares payroll reports, conducts annual record retention procedures, assist in processing quarterly, year-end closings (Disability, W-2''s).
- Process tips and gratuities.
- Assist with the month end process, as it relates to payroll costs, and ensure all work is completed on time with all relevant accounts reconciled
- Ensure Team Member pay queries are resolved on a timely basis
- Monitor actual hours to contracted hours
- Ensure effective controls are in place over payroll expenses
What are we looking for?
A Payroll Clerk serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
- Strong organisational skills
- A good understanding of financial operating systems
- Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience with Accounts/Finance/HR
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Starting in
- As soon as possible