At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This is a paid Hyatt internship program for marketing or public relations students seeking an understanding of the hospitality industry.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Continuous authorization to work in the U.S.
- 2nd or 3rd year student majoring in Marketing or Public Relations.
- Studying hospitality or related major.
- Ability to prioritize task and handle numerous assignments.
- Available to work a flexible schedule.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet Applications.
- Complete all assigned tasks, reports, projects in a professional manner and on-time basis.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Job type
- Mid-Beach, Miami Beach, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible