A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join The Connaught team as Human Resources and Recruitment Officer.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
As an Human Resources and Recruitment Officer you will:
- Be passionate about people and an excellent and confident communicator providing service to approximately 470 team members.
- Be a great team player, highly personable and take a proactive approach to your role.
- Be managing a large proportion of the recruitment of new employees.
- Manage the new starter process, including all required paperwork, documentation and candidate referencing, and ensuring new Connaught team members are welcomed with warmth and professionalism.
- Assist with the management of Human Resources administration processes, including maintaining accurate records, filing, producing reports and have an involvement with areas of employee relations as well as providing overall support to Human Resources team members with projects and initiatives.
Experience within an Human Resources role in a fast paced environment is desired for this position with strong working skills in MS Office, including Excel is essential. Previous 5-star hospitality experience is beneficial.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced Human Resources department and a high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of exceptional guest service.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
The Connaught, a luxury hotel set on a quiet corner in the heart of London’s chic Mayfair village, is the perfect blend of a discreet English ambience with the contemporary 5 star touches demanded by the modern traveller. Breathtaking luxury hotel suites from some of the world’s best designers; Michelin-starred cuisine from Hélène Darroze; pampering and wellness at the luxury Aman Spa, and the perfect Martini, served in the restored splendor of The Connaught Bar. All brought together by a team dedicated to ensuring a comfortable stay, there to anticipate and cater to your every whim as you relax in this sumptuous London residence. Arguably one of the most understated yet personal 5 star hotels in London.
From arrival, guests receive bespoke butler and concierge services at the elegant Connaught. In exclusive Mayfair, there is Michelin-starred dining, a holistic spa and 2 chic bars.
This famous London hotel has beautiful and unique bedrooms, each with a king-size bed, mood lighting, a 32-inch plasma TV and original artwork. The marble bathrooms boast a plasma TV and walk-in shower.
The cuisine at Hélène Darroze at The Connaught, inspired by the regional flavours of Hélène’s native France, has won 3 AA Rosettes and 2 Michelin Stars.
Espelette is a relaxed bistro-style restaurant where guests can indulge in a real treat, 'Chic and Choc' afternoon tea.
Connaught Bar and Coburg Bar both surround guests with stylish décor and serve mouth-watering cocktails and fine wines.
Completing the luxury experience, Aman Spa offers calming treatments and healing therapies drawn from the traditions of China, Thailand, India and the Americas