The primary function of the Integrative Well-being Manager is to assist the Director of Integrative Well-being and with daily operations of the department, including managing department staff in Fitness; Equine; Yoga/Mindfulness; Organic Farm; Outdoor Adventure; Nutrition and Exercise Physiology.The IW Manager also assists with reporting, scheduling as well as maintaining budgets and revenue projections for each department.This is primarily an operations role with strong attention to detail, effective communication and follow-through. Hospitality background preferred and interest in Mindfulness, Meditation and Wellness.
· Maintain accurate and up to date Activities Schedule, collaborate with the Marketing Department for printing and posting on Miraval Austin website.
· Manage all information and edit copy as it pertains to the updating of the Miraval website for activities, events, lectures, retreats, provider bios and schedules.
· Assist in on-boarding of new offerings by Wellness Counselors, Creative Expressionists and Metaphysical Providers
· Schedule new offerings and providers
· Maintain and update lecture schedule - consider balance of schedule and peak/non-peak times in addition to seasons (fall, winter, spring, summer).
· Coordinate all aspects of compensation, one-on-one scheduling, room accommodations, descriptions of information and training to Reservations Staff about offerings
· Create a process to evaluate incoming specialist proposals and accurately track denials and pending status
· Monitor independent contract agreements, initiate renewal when necessary; coordinate all aspects of Service Agreements
· Facilitate group billing related to Integrative Well-Being
· Coordinate with Sales on upcoming Integrative Well-Being events by producing requests where appropriate, promotional signs/materials and inputting hours into Resort Suites when required
· Assist Director of Integrative Well-Being with returning and managing phone calls and emails
· Process commissions for all IW Departmental Staff and Specialists in combination with the Integrative Well-being Coordinator; process, monitor and include data in month end reports
· Assist Director of Integrative Well-being in counseling IW staff members in proper reporting, submissions of documents, purchase orders, check requests and Human Resource materialOther duties as assigned by Director of Integrative Well-being
· Computer skills strong to utilize other programs Resort Suites, Salesforce/Delphi, Outlook, Acrobat PDF''s, JPEG''s, HTML
· Must be proficient in Word, Excel. Preferred experience in Power Point.
· Website copy experience preferred and formatting experience helpful
- Job type
- Lenox, MA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible