Our Area Chief Engineer is the architect of our hotel! Entrusted with caring for every detail in our sophisticated rooms and public areas, as well as the overall maintenance of the UK Hotels and properties, including our employee areas. Though skilfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Area Chief Engineer demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Area Chief Engineer accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Area Chief Engineer is responsible for looking after all four of our UK properties: The Dorchester, 45 Park Lane, Mayfair Park Residences and Coworth Park. This will include managing the engineering teams as well as working closely with our Department Heads on project work for the hotels, all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- As part of our Executive team, the successful candidate will be key for the wider strategy of the hotel and work closely with all of our Executive Committee towards the success of the hotels.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Area Chief Engineer is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Area Chief Engineer must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Area Chief Engineer do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- Previous experience as a Chief Engineer for a luxury property
- Passion for delivering excellent service from the engineering and maintenance teams
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Social Events throughout the year, including our summer party, winter ball and many more!
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary meals in our staff restaurant
- Private Health Care