- As a Waiter you will take pride working in The Bar, which for decades has been the ultimate destination for cocktails in London.
- The ideal Waiter will have a passion for providing bespoke, professional and outstanding guest service at all times & under pressure while displaying excellence in personal grooming & presentation.
- During service you are responsible for the smooth running of a station, greeting guests, explain the Food & Beverage offering and assist management with order taking and billing, while ensuring that every up-selling opportunity is taken.
- The Bar is overseen by legendary bar manager Giuliano Morandin and his award-winning team of experimental alchemists so it will be a great opportunity to learn and display good product knowledge.
- Previous experience in a similar luxury hotel or bar environment is desirable
- Excellent level of spoken english required
- Passion for giving the ultimate guest experience
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Dorchester Hotel
Dorchester Collection's iconic British hotel, The Dorchester is situated at the heart of London’s Mayfair on Park Lane. The hotel offers guests a selection of 250 recently refurbished suites and rooms, many affording expansive views of Hyde Park. Exuding 1930s Art Deco glamour combined with a contemporary edge, The Dorchester Spa is one of London’s most exclusive pampering destinations. Some of London’s top dining is available to guests at The Dorchester including, three Michelin star Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester serving contemporary French cuisine; China Tang serving authentic Cantonese dishes; and exceptional modern British dining at The Grill at The Dorchester. Award-winning Afternoon Tea is served in The Promenade whilst The Bar at The Dorchester invites guests to enjoy the classic cocktail hour.