- We are looking for part-time workers to join us this summer in our housekeeping team at The Dorchester.
- We are looking for engaging people who will be fast learners and enjoy working with our teams
- The job will involve preparing our rooms to the ultimate level of luxury for in-house guests and new arrivals.
- Good spoken English is required
- Previous experience in housekeeping is beneficial but not essential
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
The Dorchester Hotel
Dorchester Collection's iconic British hotel, The Dorchester is situated at the heart of London’s Mayfair on Park Lane. The hotel offers guests a selection of 250 recently refurbished suites and rooms, many affording expansive views of Hyde Park. Exuding 1930s Art Deco glamour combined with a contemporary edge, The Dorchester Spa is one of London’s most exclusive pampering destinations. Some of London’s top dining is available to guests at The Dorchester including, three Michelin star Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester serving contemporary French cuisine; China Tang serving authentic Cantonese dishes; and exceptional modern British dining at The Grill at The Dorchester. Award-winning Afternoon Tea is served in The Promenade whilst The Bar at The Dorchester invites guests to enjoy the classic cocktail hour.