Awarded three Michelin stars, Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester offers contemporary French cuisine in a modern and elegant environment along with a professional, bespoke and friendly service orchestrated by Restaurant Director Enrico Baronetto and his energetic team.
Executive chef, Jean-Philippe Blondet, interprets Alain Ducasse’s cuisine with a refined approach, consistently championing and enhancing current seasonal produce, much of which is sourced from British and French suppliers. Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester is the only three Michelin stars restaurant within a hotel in the United Kingdom and here at The Dorchester we are very proud of our partnership.
- The ideal Chef de Partie will have a passion for creating bespoke and outstanding food at all times & under pressure while displaying excellence in personal presentation standards
- You will be crucial in creating delectable dishes from lunch and dinner to private exquisite dining
- You must also have the excitement and patience of training new team members and guide the team, while ensuring the pre/post service tasks have been successfully completed to the highest standards
- Together with the Sous Chef or in absence, you will supervise all cooking personnel. You will have the opportunity to participate in menu planning as well as being responsible for maintaining budgeted food and recipe costs
- You will also be responsible to ensure that daily food preparations meet outlined recipes including portion size, quantity and quality
- As you will be working in a sublime location, with high expectations from your guest, you must always show good product knowledge and genuine communication abilities, showing why Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester has a reputation as the place to be, for its exquisite contemporary French cuisine
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible