Our Cloakroom Attendants are the Rock Stars of our hotel! Entrusted with attending to our guests with their coats and belongings, eye for detail and guest engagement. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Cloakroom Attendants demands high levels of energy. They take care of the guests, guest facilities, care of cloakroom spaces, public areas, days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Cloakroom Attendants accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Cloakroom Attendants are responsible for seamless service, being intuitive, discreet and flexible during their day. This will include eye for detail, thoroughness and hygienic, all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests, even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Cloakroom Attendants
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Cloakroom Attendants is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Cloakroom Attendants must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Cloakroom Attendants are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Cloakroom Attendants do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Cloakroom Attendants must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Bonus Scheme
- Staff introduction incentive
- 50% of F&B
- Friends and Family rate
- Online employee platform with access to discounts across hundreds of brands