Join our elite banqueting team to provide exceptional and efficient food and beverage service to our guests. For this wonderful opportunity as Events Lead Waiter you must be able to work in the UK for 3 months or more. Please note, this is a casual opportunity.
- During the set up period, check with the headwaiter and follow his/her
- instructions in accordance with the Event preparation list to the job in hand.
- The Events Lead Waiter will ensure that all tables are set up as per the briefing from the Floor Manager in charge of the event.
- To serve the customers in the approved manner as directed by the Floor Manager during the pre event briefing.
- To engage with all guests in your charge as per the Dorchester standards
- To be groomed as per the Dorchester standards
- To treat all company property, guests and fellow workers with respect.
- To be fully conversant with The Dorchester Hotel Fire, Bomb and Health and Safety policies
- To carry out any other reasonable requests made by the management.
- To attend training courses are required
Previous experience working within a Food and Beverage or similar environment preferred
- Strong Communication skills
- Pro-active and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Consistently well-groomed and well presented
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Good level of English is essential
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
- Must have good spoken English
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible