- To lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the Floors to ensure service standards are followed.
- Assist in any way that may be necessary to ensure the efficiency and smooth running of the Housekeeping department
- Accountable for the highest level of service to enable seamless guest experience
- Actively participate in daily briefing, daily warm up and department meetings
- Previous experience in a luxury 5* environment is desirable
- Good level of spoken and written english is essential
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Dorchester Hotel
Dorchester Collection's iconic British hotel, The Dorchester is situated at the heart of London’s Mayfair on Park Lane. The hotel offers guests a selection of 250 recently refurbished suites and rooms, many affording expansive views of Hyde Park. Exuding 1930s Art Deco glamour combined with a contemporary edge, The Dorchester Spa is one of London’s most exclusive pampering destinations. Some of London’s top dining is available to guests at The Dorchester including, three Michelin star Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester serving contemporary French cuisine; China Tang serving authentic Cantonese dishes; and exceptional modern British dining at The Grill at The Dorchester. Award-winning Afternoon Tea is served in The Promenade whilst The Bar at The Dorchester invites guests to enjoy the classic cocktail hour.