Our Floor Housekeeper s are the Perfectionists of our hotel! Entrusted with technical and industry knowledge, being fastidious about cleanliness, timeliness, observant, planning ahead and flexible, to ensure 100% guest engagement. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Floor Housekeeper demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Floor Housekeeper accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Floor Housekeeper are responsible for checking, coaching, communicating, team engagement, guest history awareness, productivity, intuitive, and flexible during their day. This will include eye for detail, thoroughness and hygienic, all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving special set-ups, additional supplies, moving furniture, collection of supplies, deep cleaning of guest rooms and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Floor Housekeeper.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of a Floor Housekeeper is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Floor Housekeeper must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Floor Housekeeper are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Floor Housekeeper do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Floor Housekeeper must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Bonus Scheme
- Staff introduction incentive
- 50% of F&B
- Friends and Family rate
- Free stays in DC collection properties
- Online employee platform with access to discounts across hundreds of brands