- The ideal Front Desk Agent will have a passion for providing outstanding guest service and display excellence in personal grooming & presentation
- You will also be responsible for the smooth check-in and check-out service and you will act as a hotel ambassador.
- As one of the world’s most iconic luxury hotels, The Dorchester is quite simply the place to be in London. As it is a place with so much heritage, it would be a great opportunity for you to learn and display good product knowledge, sharing it with our guests in a passionate manner.
- You will also need to conduct all the daily duties in an efficient and timely manner, such as up-selling and checking that reservations instructions are being followed.
- Passion for delivering an outstanding level of guest service
- Previous experience in a luxury 5* environment is desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate will have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- We are looking for people with a passion for Front Desk and guest engagement
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Dorchester Hotel
Dorchester Collection's iconic British hotel, The Dorchester is situated at the heart of London’s Mayfair on Park Lane. The hotel offers guests a selection of 250 recently refurbished suites and rooms, many affording expansive views of Hyde Park. Exuding 1930s Art Deco glamour combined with a contemporary edge, The Dorchester Spa is one of London’s most exclusive pampering destinations. Some of London’s top dining is available to guests at The Dorchester including, three Michelin star Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester serving contemporary French cuisine; China Tang serving authentic Cantonese dishes; and exceptional modern British dining at The Grill at The Dorchester. Award-winning Afternoon Tea is served in The Promenade whilst The Bar at The Dorchester invites guests to enjoy the classic cocktail hour.