- You will handle in professional manner all enquiries received via email and phone.
- Check availability in existing system (Delphi) & ensure accurate data entry onto appropriate database IDeaS, Opera, Delphi etc
- Send proposals within set deadlines and according to Dorchester Collection standards
- Proactively monitor & respond to guest comments/ feedback & handle complaints in a professional and courteous manner
- Proactively follow-up on enquiries to confirm bookings and gather specific guest requirements
- Work closely with Sales Managers to convert the business/negotiations
- Prepare contracts and all relevant documents including ensuring payments and signed documents are received on time.
- Prepare detailed handover to Events and Special Visit Team
- Strong communication skills and telephone manners
- Ability to display professional salesmanship and positive sales techniques
- Must have interest in developing a thorough knowledge of our luxury products
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate guest needs
- Ability to work across all levels and functions of the hotel under own initiative in a highly pressured environment
- A good command of both written and spoken English is required and additional languages would be an advantage
- Competent keyboard skills and experience with MS Office and a PMS system (e.g Opera; Delphi; Loghos)
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Dorchester Hotel
Dorchester Collection's iconic British hotel, The Dorchester is situated at the heart of London’s Mayfair on Park Lane. The hotel offers guests a selection of 250 recently refurbished suites and rooms, many affording expansive views of Hyde Park. Exuding 1930s Art Deco glamour combined with a contemporary edge, The Dorchester Spa is one of London’s most exclusive pampering destinations. Some of London’s top dining is available to guests at The Dorchester including, three Michelin star Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester serving contemporary French cuisine; China Tang serving authentic Cantonese dishes; and exceptional modern British dining at The Grill at The Dorchester. Award-winning Afternoon Tea is served in The Promenade whilst The Bar at The Dorchester invites guests to enjoy the classic cocktail hour.