Under the direction of the Guest Services Manager and in accordance with The Dorchester’s values, policies and procedures to deliver the ultimate experience for all guests, generating the desire to return. To lead and manage the “Sense of arrival” team to provide a consistent Dorchester experience.
- To be fully conversant with all the Policies and Procedures of the Front of House department- in particular, the ones for “Sense of Arrival “.
- To manage, lead and motivate both the GSH’s and Doormen equally to deliver the ultimate experience for our guests.
- To build a strong relationships with our guests, with the view of ensuring their future loyalty and trust.
- To liaise closely with all the other departments and to promote within the FOH teams a good inter-departmental relationships to facilitate the ultimate guest experience.
- To manage LQA ,Gallup and Forbes scores, comments and feedback accordingly and to be able to prepare an action plan if needed.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Front Office concierge, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible