- The ideal Marketing Coordinator will have a passion for internal & external marketing communications & maintaining a positive image and brand for all hotels
- You will assist & coordinate marketing activities for The Dorchester, Coworth Park & 45 Park Lane
- Working in one of the best world’s most iconic luxury hotels, you must display excellent product knowledge at all times and assist in the development of brand identity & associated imagery
- This role requires someone who can develop a good relationships with corporate office, designers, printers, heads of department.
- An excellent eye for detail will be essential for success in this role
- Previous experience in an administrative and creative environment and a marketing degree is preferred
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
The Dorchester Hotel
Dorchester Collection's iconic British hotel, The Dorchester is situated at the heart of London’s Mayfair on Park Lane. The hotel offers guests a selection of 250 recently refurbished suites and rooms, many affording expansive views of Hyde Park. Exuding 1930s Art Deco glamour combined with a contemporary edge, The Dorchester Spa is one of London’s most exclusive pampering destinations. Some of London’s top dining is available to guests at The Dorchester including, three Michelin star Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester serving contemporary French cuisine; China Tang serving authentic Cantonese dishes; and exceptional modern British dining at The Grill at The Dorchester. Award-winning Afternoon Tea is served in The Promenade whilst The Bar at The Dorchester invites guests to enjoy the classic cocktail hour.