Our Painters are the illustrators of our hotel! Entrusted with caring for every detail in our sophisticated rooms. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Painters demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures.
- Our Painters are responsible for caring for rooms and guest areas during their day. This will include ensuring all decorated surfaces and finishes throughout the hotel are maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Act as a team player and provide effective day-to-day communication with engineering team and other Hotel colleagues in order to provide exceptional engineering services.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day.
- The purpose of our Painter is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Painter must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains
- Good practical knowledge and previous experience in the role
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Painter's do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Painters must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Experience working in a Hospitality Operation is preferred but not essential.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary meals whilst on shift
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning
- Busy social calendar of events to get involved with as part of our we care community!