Awarded three Michelin stars, Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester offers contemporary French cuisine in a modern and elegant environment along with a professional, bespoke and friendly service orchestrated by Restaurant Director Damien Pepin and his energetic team.
Executive chef, Jean-Philippe Blondet, interprets Alain Ducasse’s cuisine with a refined approach, consistently championing and enhancing current seasonal produce, much of which is sourced from British and French suppliers. Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester is the only three Michelin stars restaurant within a hotel in the United Kingdom and here at The Dorchester we are very proud of our partnership.
- The ideal Pastry Commis Chef will have a passion for creating bespoke and delectable deserts & pastries at all times and under pressure, while displaying excellence in personal presentation standards
- You must also be an initiator and be self-motivated, while ensuring the pre/post service tasks have been successfully completed to the highest standards
- As a Pastry Commis Chef you will take pride in working with the Executive Chef Jean-Philippe Blondet and in absence, you will supervise all cooking personnel together with the Sous Chef
- As a Pastry Commis Chef you will also be responsible to ensure that daily food preparations meet outlined recipes including portion size, quantity and quality
- We require our Pastry Commis Chef to be self-motivated and to maintain food quality control, as well as maintain proper food rotation, which will eliminate spoilage and waste
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen, Bakery/Pastry
- Starting in
- As soon as possible