Our People & Culture Coordinator is the heart of our hotel for our team members! Entrusted with coordinating and caring for all our employees questions! Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our People & Culture Coordinator demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our People & Culture Coordinator accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our People & Culture Coordinator is responsible for being the face of the People & Culture team during their day and championing all administrative tasks. This will include new starter paperwork and contracts, being the office ambassador and helping all employees with their queries all to ensure our people receive nothing but the best experience.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of People & Culture Coordinator is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our People & Culture Coordinator must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
- The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our People & Culture Coordinator are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our People & Culture Coordinator do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our People & Culture Coordinator must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Passion for working with people in a fast paced environment will be beneficial for success in this role.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Competitive salary and employee bonus scheme
- Complimentary stays in our hotels, subject to availability with breakfast included
- World-class training and development
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Complimentary laundry service
- Access to our online benefits and discounts platform
- Recognition schemes including our employee of the month programme
- Social events throughout the year, including our summer boat party and winter ball
- Complimentary meal whilst on shift at our staff restaurant