- The Revenue Manager’s main responsibility is to implement revenue management strategies and processes, in order to optimize and maximize revenues throughout the hotel supporting the Area Director of Revenue.
- The successful candidate will monitor demand, trends and market conditions.
- Another main responsibility is to facilitate smooth and effective communication with all departments to ensuring a seamless, highly satisfactory and incomparable service.
- The candidate will proactively set and review the rate strategy for current month and next three months with the Area Director of Revenue and monitoring it success daily, reporting feedback in the at the weekly Yield Meeting.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Revenue Management, Other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- September 2018
The Dorchester Hotel
Dorchester Collection's iconic British hotel, The Dorchester is situated at the heart of London’s Mayfair on Park Lane. The hotel offers guests a selection of 250 recently refurbished suites and rooms, many affording expansive views of Hyde Park. Exuding 1930s Art Deco glamour combined with a contemporary edge, The Dorchester Spa is one of London’s most exclusive pampering destinations. Some of London’s top dining is available to guests at The Dorchester including, three Michelin star Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester serving contemporary French cuisine; China Tang serving authentic Cantonese dishes; and exceptional modern British dining at The Grill at The Dorchester. Award-winning Afternoon Tea is served in The Promenade whilst The Bar at The Dorchester invites guests to enjoy the classic cocktail hour.