TARGET START DATE:
Our Spa Receptionist are entrusted with providing a professional, warm and courteous reception service to resident hotel guests and external clients who join us at the spa. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate responsilbility, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Spa Receptionists demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Spa Receptionist accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Spa Receptionists are responsible for managing spa appointments during their day. This will include providing a warm welcome and fond farewell to our guests, carrying out show rounds and explaining spa services and facilities and following opening and closing procedures including balancing and cashing up all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving ensuring they are booked with their requested spa therapist, modifying treatments to meet their medical concerns, spending time with guests to make sure their treatments are booked in a sensible order suitable for them and even arranging special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Spa Receptionist.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Spa Receptionist is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Spa Receptionist must communicate with other departments in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Spa Receptionist are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Spa Receptionists do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Spa Receptionists must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- We require GCSE level or equivalent
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point) and spa booking systems
- Previous experience as a spa receptionist in a 5 star luxury spa is desirable
- Knowledge of a spa booking system is essential
- Knowledge of treatments, contra-indications and skincare retail sales is desirable
- Immaculate personal grooming standards
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Commission on net treatment and retail sales
- Free product and voucher rewards from our suppliers if targets are achieved
- Discounts on spa treatments, retail products and hair appointments.
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning