Our Talent Coordinator is the conductor of our recruitment team! Entrusted with coordinating and supporting all our recruitment needs. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Talent Coordinator demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Talent Coordinator accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Talent Coordinator is the key support for our talent team, working closely with them to give candidates and new starters the best experience when they come to our hotels.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of People & Culture Coordinator is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Talent Coordinator must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
- The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Talent Coordinator are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Talent Coordinator do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Talent Coordinator must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Passion for working with people in a fast paced environment will be beneficial for success in this role.
- Interest in recruitment and talent development
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Competitive salary and employee bonus scheme
- Complimentary stays in our hotels, subject to availability with breakfast included
- World-class training and development
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Complimentary laundry service
- Access to our online benefits and discounts platform
- Recognition schemes including our employee of the month programme
- Social events throughout the year, including our summer boat party and winter ball
- Complimentary meal whilst on shift at our staff restaurant