Our Food & Beverage Management Graduates are the future leaders of our hotel! Entrusted with learning every aspect of the rooms division to become a successful leader. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Food & BeverageManagement Graduates demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Food & Beverage Management Graduates accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Food & Beverage Management Graduates are responsible for learning their division from all aspects. This will be in the form of two 6 month rotations within food & beverage, for example within one of our restaurants, such as CUT, The Grill or The Promenade or within In-Room Dining or Stewarding, all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Our Food & Beverage Managements Graduates will be involved in many aspects of the business, including CSR and our We Care Events. Each graduate will also receive a buddy and a mentor to guide them through their year with us.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Food & Beverage Management Graduates is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Food & Beverage Management Graduates must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Food & Beverage Management Graduates do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Food & Beverage Management Graduates must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Job type
- Graduate program
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- 12 months
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning