Our Rooms Management Graduates are the future leaders of our hotel! Entrusted with learning every aspect of the rooms division to become a successful leader. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Rooms Management Graduates demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Rooms Management Graduates accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Rooms Management Graduates are responsible for learning their division from all aspects. This will be in the form of two 6 month rotations within the rooms function, for example housekeeping, front desk or our host team at 45 Park Lane, all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Our Rooms Managements Graduates will be involved in many aspects of the business, including CSR and our We Care Events. Each graduate will also receive a buddy and a mentor to guide them through their year with us.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Rooms Management Graduates is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Rooms Management Graduates must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Rooms Management Graduates do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Rooms Management Graduates must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning