Built in 1886 as a showpiece for Cattle Baron, Jesse Driskill, the Driskill is a legend in Texas hospitality. The hotel is known throughout Austin for its elite level of service and luxurious accommodations.
This culinary position requires good communication skills as well as at least two years of previous line and fine dining experience. A Culinary degree or related hotel experience preferred. Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills including preparation of soups, sauces, stocks, frying, broiling. This person may be required to give direction in the supervisor''s absence.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Earn a SIGN-ON CASH BONUS of $500
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
Requires good communication skills.
2-3 years of previous line experience required.
Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
Requires moderate supervision and training.
- Availability to work flexible schedules
- Job type
- Downtown, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible