1886 Cafe offers a cozy environment for guests to dine on breakfast, lunch or dinner. The cafe serves Texas comfort foods along with scratch made baked good in a fast paced casual environment. Part of the historic Driskill hotel, 1886 cafe offers extraordinary dining experiences in the heart of downtown Austin!
The Busser is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
This is a great opportunity to start a career with a leading hospitality company!
- Ability to lift, push and pull a moderate amount of weight on a consistent basis
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with continual guest interactions
- Passion for creating unique and personalized dining experiences
- An open and flexible schedule that includes: early morning, afternoon, evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible