Built in 1886 as a showpiece for Cattle Baron, Jesse Driskill, the Driskill is a legend in Texas hospitality. The hotel is known throughout Austin for its elite level of service and luxurious accommodations.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience is preferred but not required. Must be able to work Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am to 4:30pm and Saturdays and Sundays 9am to 6pm. Weekend and holiday availability is required.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Availability to work weekends/holidays
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible