Built in 1886 as a showpiece for Cattle Baron, Jesse Driskill, the Driskill is a legend in Texas hospitality. The hotel is known throughout Austin for its elite level of service and luxurious accommodations.
This individual is responsible for answering incoming calls to the hotel and must have good typing skills, a pleasant attitude and excellent phone demeanor. This individual must work well handling a high volume of calls and should be able to handle guest room reservation requests for the hotel, provide guest with hotel facility information and answer questions relating to the hotel and local area.
This position requires a flexible schedule, including working weekends and holidays.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking Options & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Customer service experience preferred
- Job type
- Downtown, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible