AestheticianAt the spa at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise guest are offered a range of treatments in the Ultimate setting in the Banff National Park, Lake Side. The spa at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is looking for a highly qualified Aesthetician.
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Spa Director, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Perform all Aesthetic treatments including: waxing, facials, manicures, pedicures, body treatments, hot stone, and makeup application
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility and Alberta Health Standards
- Answer all questions related to services performed and products used
- The ability to courteously interact and answer all facility and hotel related questions with guests
- Achieve retail sales goals
- Previous experience as an Aesthetician or Spa Therapist beneficial
- Certification from an accredited school of Aesthetics required
- All professional licenses are to be current
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude is paramount
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Applicants must hold the proper authorization to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about living and working in Lake Louise! www.lakelouisejobs.com
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Lake Louise, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration