Fairmont Gold AttendantOpened in May 2003, our Fairmont Gold is a private and exclusive hotel within a hotel dedicated to providing a consistent high quality of personalized service that is designed to meet all the needs and expectations of the business executive and leisure traveler. We are searching for a dynamic individual who has proven excellence in Guest Service delivery. Primary responsibility is to assist Fairmont Gold guests with attentive and personalized service in the lounge for all food service periods, breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres.
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Fairmont Gold Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for execution of all aspects of food and beverage service to guests in the daily operation of the Fairmont Gold Department, ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction at all times
- Ensure that all Fairmont Gold Standards of Service & Operational Procedures are adhered to
- Monitor maintenance of the Fairmont Gold pantry equipment and report any problems
- Communicates with Fairmont Gold Supervisors with special requests and guest preferences
- Ensures the highest possible revenues are generated for Fairmont Gold through promotion and control of the honour bar
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly duties (including cleaning) as per duty list.
- Monitor inventory of equipment and food
- Delivers coffee wake up orders in the mornings
- Provides information to our guests about local and area attractions, restaurants, special events, and other available services
- Maintain cleanliness of Lounge and Buffet area throughout the day, to the highest standard. Performing daily/weekly/monthly duties (including cleaning) as per duty list.
- Develops and maintains strong guest relationships to ensure Fairmont Gold loyalty.
- Strong & effective communication with other departments (stewarding, kitchen).
- Works with the kitchen to provide the daily Fairmont Gold Lounge menu & food presentation, in line with Fairmont Gold Standards of Procedures & Service
- Adheres to and promotes the Company’s Health & safety policies to ensure a safe work environment and knowledgeable about all safety & emergency procedures
One to two years of experience in a quality food and beverage environment is required
Recognized commitment to guest service and exceeding guest expectations
Excellent written /verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Proven employee relation skills in a team environment
Self-motivation and organizational skills with the initiative and ability to complete projects in a timely manner and proven ability to work under pressure
Flexible in terms of working hours and schedule
Physical Aspects of Position:
Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
APPLY TODAY: We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about living and working in Lake Louise! www.lakelouisejobs.com
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Lake Louise, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists over 100 years ago, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury mountain resort offering guided mountain tours, world-class skiing in the winter, scenic hiking and canoe activities in the summer, a luxury spa, and exceptional dining experiences.
Step into our backyard and discover endless outdoor recreational activities including downhill skiing and snowboarding, cross-country skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and horse drawn sleigh rides in the winter; and hiking, canoeing, horseback riding, fishing, mountain biking and river rafting in the summer.