Assistant Chief Steward
Stewarding Supervisor (overnights)
- Candidates will be matched to positions based on experience and qualifications
- Job responsibilities vary according to position and will be discussed during the interview process
- An experienced F&B Leader looking to further your career, or
- A highly experienced and motivated stewarding professional ready to step up into a leadership role
- Ability to motivate and inspire up to 50 dishwashing colleagues
- Strong professional communication and interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to solve problems
Detail oriented, organized and focused on quality
Highly responsible and reliable, demonstrating initiative as required
Proven ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced, team-based environment
Perks: Endless staff events, subsidized staff housing, daily duty meal in our staff cafeteria, employee travel program, food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/ski pass discounts, competitive extended benefit plans (medical, vision, dental), and employee assistance program.
- Job type
- Lake Louise, Canada
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists over 100 years ago, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury mountain resort offering guided mountain tours, world-class skiing in the winter, scenic hiking and canoe activities in the summer, a luxury spa, and exceptional dining experiences.
Step into our backyard and discover endless outdoor recreational activities including downhill skiing and snowboarding, cross-country skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and horse drawn sleigh rides in the winter; and hiking, canoeing, horseback riding, fishing, mountain biking and river rafting in the summer.