Banquet BartenderEngaging service, distinctive surroundings, and delicious food and drink make every special event at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts a truly memorable affair. As Banquet Bartender, your warm, attentive guest service and passion for mixology is worth raising a glass to!
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Orchid is a luxury AAA four-diamond Kohala Coast oceanfront resort with white sand lagoon, Hawaiian Spa Without Walls, golf, extensive meeting facilities, year-round children’s program, five restaurants and tennis, all serviced with Aloha. We are currently looking for new colleagues to join our 'Ohana and share that Aloha here at Fairmont Orchid.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Banquet Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Mix drinks and control the beverage stock as per guidelines
- Have full knowledge of the beverage menus being offered at the banquet
- Follow policies, procedures and service standards
- Have knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous bartending experience preferred
- Previous Point of Sale System experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Current TB Clearance Card
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Excellence; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Orchid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
- Job type
- Waikoloa Village, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration