Labor & Payroll AnalystAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our financial and human resources operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues who model our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment. Apply your passion for numbers as a Labor & Payroll Analyst, where your exacting standards will ensure accuracy in support of your team and hotel.
Hotel Overview: Since 1907, The Fairmont has served as the San Francisco residence for U.S. presidents, world leaders and entertainment stars. The landmark hotel offers 606 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, three distinctive restaurants, a health club and easy access to the city’s most popular attractions. Fairmont San Francisco is located atop Nob Hill at 950 Mason Street.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Regional Director of Finance, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Daily recording of employee paid time off process and procedures
- Calculate, report, audit and communicate all union employee vacation and paid time off
- Perform clerical administrative duties for employee benefit programs
- Manage, track, and audit wage and hour training and policies
- Assist in the month end reporting
- Provide daily office support, administration duties as required
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications or relevant computer applications required
- Previous office administration or accounting experience preferred
- Excellent clerical, administrative and organizational skills maintaining the highest level of confidentiality of employee information and issues
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high degree of composure and professionalism
- Experience working with minimal supervision in a team environment with confidence to make decisions and prioritize activities according to frequent changes
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Written and telephone communication experience in a service environment which reflects "hospitality" desired
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (inlcude but are not limited to):
- Frequent sitting throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is where occasions are celebrated and history is made. Landmark hotels with unrivalled presence, authentic experiences and unforgettable moments have attracted visitors to Fairmont and its destinations since 1907. The Plaza in New York City, The Savoy in London, Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont Banff Springs and Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai are but a few of these iconic luxury hotels, forever linked to the special places where they reside. Famous for its engaging service, grand public spaces, locally inspired cuisine and celebrated bars and lounges, Fairmont promises a special brand of thoughtful luxury that will be remembered long after any visit. With a worldwide portfolio of more than 75 hotels, Fairmont also takes great pride in its deep community roots and leadership in sustainability. Fairmont is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel and lifestyle group which invites travelers to feel welcome at more than 4,600 hotels, resorts and residences, along with some 10,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.
Fairmont is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Feel free to visit our website at www.fairmont.com to find out more about our company.
- Job type
- Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract