Fairmont Gold Supervisor/Concierge
At Fairmont Vancouver Airport, unparalleled service and luxury await guests of Fairmont Gold, our exclusive “hotel within a hotel” experience. As Fairmont Gold Supervisor, you will bring our exceptional “Fairmont Gold standards” to life – not only by delivering warm, personalized service to our guests, but also by being a role model for your Colleagues.
Hotel Overview: A sophisticated gateway to one of the world's most vibrant cities, Fairmont Vancouver Airport is conveniently located above the USA Departures Level in the Vancouver International Airport. Voted #1 Airport Hotel in North America and 5th in World at the Skytrax World Airport Awards. Luxury. Convenience. The best part of your journey.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Fairmont Gold Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and supervise the Fairmont Gold floor to ensure all Fairmont Gold Standards and operating procedures are adhered
- To monitor maintenance of the physical Fairmont Gold product
- Review all Fairmont Gold reservations to ensure requests are met
- Ensure the highest possible revenues are generated for Fairmont Gold, working with the Front Office team on daily upsell programs
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Develop and maintain strong guest relationships to ensure Fairmont Gold loyalty
- Provide exceptional Concierge information to our guests about local and area attractions
- To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous guest service experience required
- Previous Property Management System experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 20lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada with a current work visa or permit. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Vancouver, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract