Assistant Outlet ManagerAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. We invite you to develop your leadership strengths as Assistant Outlet Manager – and let your passion for guest service drive consistent guest satisfaction, an engaged team and outstanding operating results.
If creating memories and being part of an exceptional guest experience appeals to you, you may be interested in joining the outstanding team of hospitality professionals at Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown. Located in Washington's fashionable West End, The Fairmont surrounds you with comfort and luxury and is the ideal environment to foster your career.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Outlets, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead the F&B Outlet team in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly and professionally
- To assist in recruiting and training all Outlet Colleagues
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Attend regularly scheduled departmental meetings
- Maximize revenues by communicating regularly with the Food and Beverage teams to implement agreed upon strategies, practices and promotions
- Have full knowledge of all Outlet menus
- Assist in managing the departmental budget
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Food and Beverage leadership experience required
- Previous point of sale system experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Must be legally eligible to work in U.S.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Northwest Washington, Washington, DC, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible