Fairmont Gold ManagerAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, unparalleled service and luxury await guests of Fairmont Gold, our exclusive “hotel within a hotel” experience. As Fairmont Gold Manager, your leadership will foster an engaged team of service professionals who bring our exceptional “Fairmont Gold standards” to life – and turn moments into memories for our guests.
If creating memories and being part of an exceptional guest experience appeals to you, perhaps you would be interested in joining the outstanding team of hospitality professionals at the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown. Located in Washington's fashionable West End, the Fairmont surrounds you with comfort and luxury. The perfect hotel for either business or leisure travel, Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown offers spacious guestrooms and the brilliant colors of nature found in the hotel's central garden courtyard.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Rooms, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage the Fairmont Gold team to ensure all Fairmont Gold standards and operating procedures are adhered to
- Ensure the highest possible revenues are generated for Fairmont Gold with a minimum of associated expenses. Work with the Sales & Front Office teams to ensure strategies are in place to maximize revenue opportunities
- Track and forecast daily, weekly and monthly Fairmont Gold occupancy levels and plan the department accordingly
- Develop and maintain contacts with business partners, concessionaires and counterparts of Fairmont Gold throughout Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Work with the Executive Chef to determine the Fairmont Gold Lounge menu, food cost, ordering and presentation
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience in a similar guest relations capacity required
- Previous Property Management System experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in U.S.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Northwest Washington, Washington, DC, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible