To manage the Housekeeping Department’s day to day operation, and deputize for the Executive Housekeeper. The Assistant Executive Housekeeper also plays a large role in the training within the department.
The Housekeeping Department includes specifically:
- the cleaning and preparation of guest rooms and hotel public areas;
- the cleaning of all Food and Beverage outlets and function space;
- all Butler & Valet operations;
- Private Bar operations;
- Guest Laundry operations;
- linen handling and distribution;
- uniforms processing, distribution, and storage;
- the management of the relationships with outside contractors for window and mirror cleaning, marble and crystal care, upholstery and carpet care, and the provision of fresh flowers, plants and foliage
The role of Assistant Executive Housekeeper requires strength of personality, strength of character, a high level of personal discipline and great attention to detail.
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper will also effectively mentor and train Housekeeping staff so as to achieve and maintain quality standards through the execution of departmental training and quality assurance programs.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you
need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Marylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The InterContinental London Park Lane Hotel
Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square.