The key responsibilities of the Concierge are: -
- Providing accurate information concerning hotel facilities, venues and functions.
- Assisting guests with all enquiries, both hotel and non-hotel related.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the hotel activities and remain alert to any potential problems on the day.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of key occurrences in London including directions to key points of interests, restaurants, shopping, cinemas, sporting and recreational facilities, banks, consulates, transport systems, and special events.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Job type
- Marylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
The InterContinental London Park Lane Hotel
Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square.