About the job
Are you aware of the current Hospitality commercial and operations trends? If so, keep reading.
As Operations Director at The Ivy Collection, you will oversee the day to day operations of multiple restaurants to achieve outstanding results and to maintain and develop the principles and values of the Ivy collection across all aspects of our business, our people, our guest, food, service, health & Safety, financial and maintaining our restaurants.
· Maintain and deliver excellent brand standards, through a thorough understanding and delivery of the company culture, values and offerings.
· Lead P&L accountability for all sites managed by effective delegation and auditing of General and Area managers and their teams.
· Responsible for all aspects of the businesses, back of house & front of house.
· Championing and inspiring quality recruitment at site level. Also interviewing senior levels of new openings and existing restaurants.
· Foster good relations, effective communication and teamwork between Front of House and Back of House senior teams and all departments within the company.
· Ensure site managers oversee the training of all team members at all levels utilising company training materials and ensuring competency levels are achieved, staff files are in good order and E-learning is completed within the required timeframe.
· Deliver Appraisals and Performance Management for General and Area Managers, ensuring that they receive regular and appropriate training and development relevant to their job description, and needs.
· Ensure every employee is performance managed throughout their career.
· Ensure your General / Area Managers are holding monthly meetings with their managers and sites are holding monthly team meetings involving the entire team to cascade information, and ensure they are fully aware of the current performance / targets of the company and restaurants.
· Ensure that the company culture and values are promoted and championed accordingly
· Adhere to all Company HR Policies and address any ER situations, ensuring that you follow the guidelines set out in the Staff Handbook and always seek/follow advice from the agreed resources.
· Maintain a favourable working relationship with all employees to promote a harmonious working environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale.
We’ll give you an industry-leading pay package, in-role support to ensure your wellbeing, incredible opportunity for career progression and the training to make sure you succeed. Plus, you’ll also get access to an impressive array of benefits.
With a rich history and an enviable reputation, The Ivy Collection is a market leader in prestige restaurants. We have an exciting future ahead of us as we continue to open our iconic restaurants across the UK and Ireland.
We want you to share in that.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of our entire team and offer structured employment paths and training at every level to ensure your confidence, and your career, grows with the collection every step of the way.
- Competitive Salary
- Department: Room Division Management
- Language required: English.
The Ivy Collection restaurants bring the inimitable service and vibrant surroundings for which The Ivy is loved and revered to a select group of upmarket brasseries and neighbourhood cafés.
Each restaurant has been designed to deliver the memorable experience that is synonymous with The Ivy’s unique style, and extend the magic of our celebrated West Street venue to handpicked locations across London and the UK.
Menus feature modern British dishes drawn from The Ivy’s own extensive menu so, whether you are looking for afternoon tea or a three-course meal, you can be sure of excellence in both quality and choice.
Restaurants are open seven days a week offering a full service from breakfast through to dinner. Each restaurant also has a dedicated number of unreserved tables available throughout the day offering everyone the chance to enjoy a little taste of The Ivy’s glamour, whatever the occasion.