Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at - https://wischermannpartners.snaphire.com/home;jsessionid=E60B755A10BDE7E63227FA4659087EF3
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Wischermann Partners, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The concierge team is responsible for ensuring all guest activities, services, and dining times are booked and that all guests requested expectations are met.
• Assist guests with inquiries, offer suggestions and provide descriptive literature pertaining to local attractions
• Assist in arranging restaurant reservations, transportation and car service as required by guests
• Handling of special requests – i.e. flowers, faxes, rental cars, forwarding luggage, private plans etc
• Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail, special deliveries etc. to guest rooms
• Interact with other departments to ensure that guest’s needs are satisfied
• Working knowledge of Front Office operations and be able to perform duties - Check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently
• Communicate services and amenities of the hotel to guests.
• Communicate VIP arrivals to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities
• Assist in other Front Desk areas as assigned
• Provide guest room tours
• Other duties as reasonable requested.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.