Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Wischermann Partners, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
As the Financial Controller you will, plan, direct, and manage the provision of accurate, timely, and objective financial data from which informed management decisions can be made. Recommend remedial action when and where necessary. Safeguard owner assets by creating and maintaining sound internal control systems. Hire the most professional, service-oriented, dedicated highly skilled, trained staff available. Participate in total hotel management as a member of the hotel Executive Committee.
- Direct preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts; establish or recommend to management major economic objectives and policies for Hotel.
- Support General Manager and hotel financial goals by direct preparation of monthly and annual reports summarize and forecast hotel’s revenues, expenses, and earning based on past, present and expected operations.
- Ensure compliance with Starwood policies and procedures and all applicable laws.
- Negotiate and monitor contracts with hotel’s vendors.
- Ensure the collection and payment of applicable local, state, and federal taxes.
- Advise management of desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- Arrange for audits of hotel’s accounts.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.