Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: https://wischermannpartners.snaphire.com/home;jsessionid=E60B755A10BDE7E63227FA4659087EF3
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Wischermann Partners, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will be interacting directly with guests from the time they arrive on property until they depart. In addition, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, processing all guest arrivals and departures, and providing accurate information about the hotel and surrounding area while delivering a personalized service.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed. Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy. Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.